Reflexology has a history of relieving some conditions in which pain is the principal symptom. This is a safe, complementary and natural therapy that can be effective for both children and adults and with very few side effects. It is especially ideal if you are looking to enjoy a comforting, long and relaxing therapeutic massage. It will not cause harm or worsen any condition. At the end of a treatment session, the only side effect is that your feet will truly feel great. Happy feet are the key to overall comfort.
- Relief from the symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
- Stress relief
- Deep relaxation
- Improved blood circulation
- Lowered blood pressure
- Hormone regulation
- Reduction in water retention
- Pain relief
- Relief of digestive complaints
- Muscle relaxation
- Increased energy levels
- Better appetite
- Improved immune functions
- Better sleeping patterns
- Eases pregnancy and delivery
- Reduction in high blood sugar levels
- Normalized metabolism
- Enjoy reflexology as a preventive health maintenance program
The greatest wealth is health ~ Virgil
- Back pain
- Muscle pains
- Thyroid gland
- Poor digestion
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Bladder problems
- Menopausal symptoms (PMS)
- Menstrual pain
- Cardiac and respiratory problems
- Many more
When done by a trained and certified practitioner, reflexology is a deeply relaxing treatment with benefits that can be felt throughout the body. The therapist will use various techniques that include holds, finger pressure, kneading, rotation and rubbing.
For each person, the application and effects of the therapy are unique and require careful study, technical knowledge and the skilled hands only a certified reflexologist can provide.
**Reflexology is not a substitute for professional medical treatment. It is a complementary natural therapy to be used in conjunction with mainstream medical care.